* Write to Christ Church to see if there are records there of Lucy and Thomas O’Shaughnessy’s marriage.
* Write to Ditchling church about possible archives and records for Denman family.
* Still trying to get that last inbox cleared – somehow there is always something more urgent (read: interesting) to do. Determined to do this over the holiday season.
* Back up the blog! Plug-ins found to automate this task don’t meet my needs.
* Read book from the library about solving problems in family search.
* Watch one online video or webinar about genealogy. [I watched Marian Pierre-Louis's webinar about intermediate solutions for brick walls. Excellent and I took away several suggestions along with the book noted above. I also watched the webinar at RootsMagic about creating a source for the 1940 census. Now I just need to do it.]
* Find a new webinar site that archives and/or puts up free webinars [No luck so far, but I haven't really looked very hard.]