* Continue to look for birth, death, marriage records for Margaret, John, Tilford, William S., John Charles Earhart.
* Get the pension file for Tilford Earhart, filed by his mother Margaret.
* Send for more copies of original records found on familysearch.org from the list I am accumulating in Evernote.
October is going to be tricky for getting much done with any organization. I’m going to be gone for 12 days in the middle of the month. However, I will *try* to:
* Pick a group of records and really learn how to enter them in Clooz – a program which I really like my early experience with but which I need to learn to be more proficient using.
* Type notes from Maine trip and file information. Figure out next steps.
* I caught several of the Legacy Family Tree webinars in September: I watched the recorded one by Mary Hill, Colonial Immigrants: Who They Were and Where They Came From; another recorded one by Linda Woodward Geiger, Getting the Most from Your Records: Putting Them Through the Wringer! and I attended the live on by Marion Pierre-Louis, Don’t Be an Audio Hog: Free and Easy Ways to Share Your Audio Files. Whew!! I will try to watch at least one in October. Perhaps it would be smart to watch the video tutorials that Clooz has published, in my quest to learn to use the program more easily and efficiently.