* Look for census records for Telemachus B. Coffin, to add to what I know about where he was at different times.
* Start trying to find the Kiernan family that Telemachus’s wife came from.
* Continue to look for live relatives in the Scheier line.
* Figure out what events in direct line are next to find sources for. Order more original records from LDS for direct lines.
* I always forget to put this one on, but it is the most important! Back up the blog. I always put this on my calendar, and try very hard to back up on the first of the month.
* Go through the three inboxes on my desk and see what is lurking there to be put away, entered into the database, etc. [No progress on this one in November, so it stays on for December.]
* Watch one online video or webinar about genealogy. [November was a challenging month to get any genealogy-related activity accomplished. We were away on vacation for 2 weeks and got home just in time to start obsessing about Thanksgiving and hosting. However, I discovered that there were 2 Legacy Family Tree webinars that had been presented and were only available free for the rest of the weekend after we got back. Both were a topic I wanted to hear. So I listened to both Mary E. Hills on organizing your research, and arian Pierre-Louis on breaking down brick walls, all on one Sunday afternoon after creating my holiday menu. Whew!]
* Start to learn about using genetics in genealogy. [I had an email from 2 different relatives at Thanksgiving about doing a test; that’s enough momentum to convince me that I need to know more about how to use a DNA test. Stay tuned.]