Judy and I continue on our holiday hiatus, but I decided to create and post my monthly to-do list anyway. I’m hoping it will help me get *something* done this month on my genealogy. Happy holidays to all!!
* Write to Christ Church in Cincinnati to see if there are records there of Lucy and Thomas O’Shaughnessy’s marriage.
* Write to Ditchling church about possible archives and records for Denman family.
* Set up Salts database and add what I’m learning about the Tennessee Salts.
* Still trying to get that last inbox cleared – somehow there is always something more urgent (read: interesting) to do. Determined to do this over the holiday season. [I actually made a start the end of November and may have a brief post about this process at some point. I learned (finally put together) some things about how to do this process.]
* Back up the blog! Plug-ins found to automate this task don’t meet my needs.
* Watch one online video or webinar about genealogy. [I watched Mary Hill’s webinar on the Big 4 U.S. Record Sources which was very interesting. She did a case study to illustrate the uses of each kind of record and talked us through the analysis of the evidence.]
* Still looking for more sources of webinars – preferably free.