I am more-or-less back from vacation and in the right time zone, so am looking forward to a month of catching up on my genealogy tasks. I’m going back to the oldie-but-goodie list from the past. These tasks *will* be done!
* Write to Christ Church in Cincinnati to see if there are records there of Lucy and Thomas O’Shaughnessy’s marriage.
* Write to Ditchling church about possible archives and records for Denman family.
* Set up Salts database and add what I’m learning about the Tennessee Salts.
* Still trying to get that last inbox cleared – somehow there is always something more urgent (read: interesting) to do. Also, I don’t have a great work process for dealing with papers, which makes me less than eager to move them around.
* Back up the blog! Plug-ins found to automate this task don’t meet my needs.
* Watch one online video or webinar about genealogy. [Judy and I are now set to attend the GRIP course in Pittsburgh in July. I may decide that it will serve for a number of months-worth of genealogy education. However, I will continue to track the webinars and to watch the ones that look useful to me.]
* Still looking for more sources of webinars – preferably free.