* Enter/source all documents received from FHL
* Continue to search for and correspond with Scheier living relatives
* Develop research plan forms as presented by Marian Pierre-Louis in her webinar (this could be considered Organization but should further my goal of researching more effectively and efficiently)
* I spent a fair amount of time in July adding metadata to my digital pictures from the Ohio trip in June. Now I need to search for software that would let me add the basic metadata in a batch instead of one at a time. I actually have other groups of pictures from other genealogy trips that I haven’t done this for, partly because it takes so long to do.
* There is still a pile of papers on my desk that needs to be taken care of: sorted, sourced, entered in the appropriate database, and put away.
* Start learning how to use Clooz3; watch the intro videos.
* Watch one online video or webinar about genealogy. I have registered for 2: one on using wikis and the other on using the Library of Congress online site and resources. [In July I watched/listened to another Legacy Family Tree webinar about finding your English ancestors. The Salt family, said to have come from England are a major brick wall for me, and this webinar was helpful in teaching me some new ways to go about trying to make that leap back from the US to England.]