* switch gears to Dan’s family lines to get ready for the IAJGS conference in Washington, DC.
* figure out what I need to get from the DAR Library and from the mother-ship NARA.
* decide whether there is anything I need from the Library of Congress or any of the other repositories in Washington. We haven’t left much non-conference time for side-trips like these so I need to be very organized and prepared. Ha!
* scan box of Salt pictures and album; put in protective sleeves; order box for the two albums?
* label and add metadata to all recent photos from New York trip. [I have managed to copy and scan the collection of items I brought home with me that need to be returned. I had my own private scanfest!]
* attend the International Jewish Genealogy Societies Conference!!
* watch one online video or webinar about genealogy. [I am registered for a Legacy Family Tree webinar on organizing, which I hope will be helpful. I anticipate that the conference will be enough education for a number of months!]