* Enter the Scheier sources received from the FHL in the database and look at that family line for next steps.
* Enter the Pintel, Schenk, Thompson sources received from FHL, also information from MC about Pintel 2nd marriage and children.
* Use notes from Ohio trip to develop research plan for next steps – Boothby and Salt lines.
* The very next step is to empty the last inbox on my desk (the physical one not on my computer) and sort out all the pieces there. Some I have already put into sheet protectors or photo protectors, but they still need to be used to source or add to my family database and then to be put in a binder or hanging file.
* When that is done, empty the canvas bag hanging on the closet door and do the same with everything in it. The materials are all Denman family-related already, I know.
* Pictures from the Ohio trip are downloaded to computer, but the metadata needs to be created and the files named. Files put in the family directory they belong in.
* Watch one online video or webinar about genealogy. [In June I watched/listened to another Legacy Family Tree webinar done by Thomas MacEntee about finding your New York ancestors. This webinar was done live in April and I just caught it at the end of the free period. I am registered to watch one in July about finding your English ancestors and looking forward to help with this – it is one of my oldest brick walls.]