* plan trip to Neversink, New York with my sister; get dates on calendar.
* switch gears to Dan’s family lines to get ready for the IAJGS conference in August.
* scan box of Salt pictures and album; put in protective sleeves; order box for the two albums?
* watch one online video or webinar about genealogy. July 2 I’m signed up to do the Jamboree Extension Series on NSDAR Resources for your Revolutionary War Ancestors. [I watched the Geoff Rasmussen’s webinar on adding a marriage record in June. The free webinars are lots of fun and I pick up lots of new information.].
* continue working on learning to use Photoshop Elements to label and fix my pictures. As my friend says, there is a steep learning curve for this program (I’m somewhat intimidated by it) but I’m determined. I really want to learn how to do some of the photo restoration for myself.