* Continue to look for live relatives in the Scheier line. No success in September.
* Figure out the Sweet line; look at the tree Turie Sweet Severs did. [I ordered more copies from the Lillian Sweet Allen Papers at Syracuse University Library in Sept. – Bly family.]
* figure out what to do with the over-size pictures and diploma from the Salt box.
* label and add metadata to all these images.
* sort pile on desktop
* watch one online video or webinar about genealogy. [I watched Marion Pierre-Louis on Researching your Connecticut Ancestors live on Legacy Family Tree webinars and Thomas MacEntee’s webinar on Facebook for genealogists at the same place. These webinars are free when they happen and then are available for watching free for a week or so after the original date. I enjoy them. Disclaimer: I am not paid to say anything about them, nor affiliated with them in any way. I simply like and use this resource.]